BELVÉDÈRE SA, 10 Avenue Charles Jaffelin, 21200 Beaune, France, hereinafter referred to as "BELVÉDÈRE".
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visit to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the user's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
BELVÉDÈRE will not know personally identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily submit or e-mail such information to BELVÉDÈRE. We also capture any other information volunteered by the user - such as the e-mail address, survey information, and/or site registration.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is stored in our databases and is used for statistical purposes and to improve the content of our Site, and to contact users for our research, for marketing purposes and for updating of our databases. BELVÉDÈRE does not obtain personal Information about you other than that which you choose to provide, and except as noted below, we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of BELVÉDÈRE.
BELVÉDÈRE also may share your Information with the following entities:
• BELVÉDÈRE's affiliated companies;
• BELVÉDÈRE's and affiliated companies' advertising and promotional agencies and consultants;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom BELVÉDÈRE may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfilment companies, and other third party service providers;
• Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims.
BELVÉDÈRE also reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
• As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of BELVÉDÈRE's intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site's Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
• When we have your consent to do so; and
• When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested;
OPT OUT POLICY AND REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you do not want to be contacted for these purposes or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information gathered by this site, or correct or delete such information from our site's database, you can always send us an e-mail to the following address:
As BELVÉDÈRE continues to develop, we might sell or buy the assets of similar companies. In such transactions, customer and user Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that BELVÉDÈRE or substantially all of its assets are acquired, such Information may be one of those transferred assets, and we reserve the right to buy or sell such assets.
BELVÉDÈRE uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner. Certain Information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION
The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. BELVÉDÈRE does not knowingly collect Information from persons under the legal drinking age. If you are under the legal drinking age for your locality, you may not use this Site.
LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES
The Site may provide hypertext links to other web sites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. BELVÉDÈRE is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those web sites, and BELVÉDÈRE expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of web sites reached through the use of links from the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US